Monday 3 November 2014

Today Reminder – 3 November 2014 (Day 1 – Moments)



A reminder for today
"Everything is meaningless," says the Teacher, "completely meaningless!" (Ecclesiastes 1:2)

I feel that this month we will talk around “Moments”. When I say Moments, I mean our Moments with God. So each day I will share with you what I felt the Moment when the Holy Spirit shared God’s Word with me. I will wright as the Words come to mind, but I will also share a little more of me this time. I look forward to open my heart and allow the Holy Spirit to fill me with God’s amazing Word.

So today I start with a bold statement: Everything is meaningless. Have you had a moment like that? I think every person somewhere and somehow comes to a point where they feel like that. Where we just had enough and we just want it to end. I have been thinking about these words quite often lately and I must admit, they tend to make you negative. We allow our own emotions to determine our state of mind or vice versa. I love the words “A positive mind can overcome all obstacles”. I believe that the way we think and the way we allow these thoughts to impact on us, makes us more susceptible to bad and negative reactions. It determines our results even before we start. 

Here is a mind changer for you: I believe that with God we can do anything and we overcome anything, we can change our past and determine our future. We can alter history and we can know our destiny. I know that with God all is possible and we need to accept this in faith and live by it. I know my life is still going to change in many ways and I will embrace these changes with open arms knowing it is in His plan. So now I say: “Everything has a meaning”. We need to find God in it and follow Him.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...