Wednesday 30 September 2015

Today Reminder – 30 September 2015 (Day 21 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. (Philippians 4:11-12)

How are you my friend? I am writing a little late today and I apologise for that. Things just worked out like that today. I want to end this month with contentment and blessings. I went to gym for my second workout yesterday afternoon and beside me on the treadmill was a young man with a serious disability that hinders him from walking normally. He walked on the treadmill and I could see that it was no easy task yet he must be used to it for it seemed not to bother him that much. So as I was running I realised just how fortunate we are. How blessed we are and how grateful we should be. I am very fortunate in that sense, because I can train and run and do all of these things with no problems and difficulty. God has been so good to me and I am living in His grace and love each day. I am filled with this massive feeling of content in what I have and how God has blessed me over the years.

So today I pray for you my friend. I do not know what you need nor do I know what your problems look like and what troubles and pain you face each day, but what I do know is that the same God that loves me so much is the God that loves you equally and He will not allow you to fail. He will stand by you through everything that this life can bring and He will continue to love you regardless your mistakes. I pray that you will find your content and that you need nothing more than the love of our wonderful Lord. I pray that the Lord will bless you through your challenges and that He will give you all the strength you need to face all the battles that you are fighting. I pray that you will have a day filled with wonder and blessings. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...