Tuesday 1 September 2015

Today Reminder – 01 September 2015 (Day 1 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
For see, today I have made you strong like a fortified city that cannot be captured, like an iron pillar or a bronze wall. You will stand against the whole land—the kings, officials, priests, and people of Judah. They will fight you, but they will fail. For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!" (Jeremiah 1:18-19)

Dear Lord, today I woke and needed so much for you to fill me and guide through this day. I have so much to do and so little time to do it. I need wisdom and strength as my days grow darker and my time shorter. I seek your advice with my personal life as much as I need you to intervene in the troubles that lay in my journey.

I am so needy of you today and I feel so lost in all my issues. I pray that you be with my friends and family. I pray that you are there with every friend that I have wherever they find themselves and especially my friends from all over the world that read your blog each day. I pray that you fill them with strength and guide them through their storms. I pray that you will fill them with your Spirit and bless them with your love so that they will shine in every situation. I pray that you lead them through their troubles and free them from hurt and pain.

I pray that will be with my family today as they need you so much in all their heartache and problems. I pray that you are their eyes and their hands as they seek you and stretch out towards you. I pray for my two boys and I ask that you will bless them and protect them and fill their lives with joy and happiness and that they will see you in me every day.
I pray for the lost and the poor so that the lost will find you and the poor will see you. I pray for the heart that reads this port today so that you will fill this heart with love and passion that will drive them to overcome all their obstacles and see your hands at work in their lives.

Be blessed today, my friend.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...