Tuesday 22 September 2015

Today Reminder – 22 September 2015 (Day 16 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

So today I find myself facing a new storm. Work and work related stress is making each day a day filled with many challenges. There are many changes happening in our company and this on its own is a huge storm on the horizon. Where do we go when we stand at a cross road?

So today I pray for answers. I pray that the Lord will guide us through tough decisions and lead us onto the path that He wants us to be on. I pray that the Lord will reveal His plans to us and set us onto our journeys even though we fear the path. I pray that the Lord will keep us standing no matter the difficulties that await us. I pray that we will find our refuge and peace in the Lord and that we will succeed even though the odds are against us.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...