Friday 18 September 2015

Today Reminder – 18 September 2015 (Day 14 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today

Dear Lord, today we ask for a calm and focussed spirit that will make us determined through each and every challenge that this day may have and bring. I pray for wisdom in each challenge so that we will make the correct choices and follow the right path.

I pray for the poor and needy and I ask that you will bring a time of abundance into their lives so that they can discover the vast expanse of your love and mercy. I pray for love, Lord, and I ask that we will love completely and fully and that we will accept and be contempt with our lives and our blessings that we receive each day. I pray that we will use our talents and invest in your kingdom with them. I pray that we will glorify you in all that we do so that we will become more like you Lord.

I pray for all the wonderful people that is reading your blog today and I ask that you will bless them and keep them and hold them through this day. I pray that they will see your wonder and feel your love as this day blooms into a day filled with you. And as they find their way home today I ask that you will go with them and keep them safe. I pray that you will bless their sleep and give them a wonderful rest so that tomorrow will be a day where you will be clearer to them than the star filled skies over Africa.

In Jesus name

Amen

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...