Wednesday 16 September 2015

Today Reminder – 16 September 2015 (Day 12 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today

Dear Lord, I pray that you hear our prayer today as we call on your name. You gave your Son so that we will be free from sin and free from the accusations that the enemy throws at us each day. You made us free from our own shame and broke the chains that bind us to this world. You give us unfailing love and you saved us. Therefore I know that you answer our prayers and that you will always give us all that we need for each day.

Lord I ask that you give us strength in these last months as the year rushes to its end. I pray that you bring back the fire in us so that we will take each day by storm and disable the enemy at every attack they attempt on us and on those around us. Lord I am because you are, I am nothing without you and I realise each day more and more how I need you. In the middle of our storms help us to keep holding on to you and give us the power to never let go.

I pray for all your followers reading your blog today and I ask that you bless each one and help each one with their troubles and that You renew their strength and lead them through this day. I pray that you will fill them with your love and that you will reassure them that they are forgiven and that they should have no more fears.

In Jesus name

Amen

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...