Monday 28 September 2015

Today Reminder – 28 September 2015 (Day 19 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
A third time he asked him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt that Jesus asked the question a third time. He said, "Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you." Jesus said, "Then feed my sheep.” (John 21:17)

Thursday was a public holiday here in South Africa so I took my boys to the farm to visit their grandparents over the weekend. We had such a good time and boys loved it on the farm. They went to bed exhausted every night. Sometimes we need to get away for a moment just to recharge again. I got up this morning quite early and I went for a run. I was amazed to see the fourth blood moon so clearly as I ran. I ran facing it the whole time and I just felt that I needed to write to you about this. The end of time is coming nearer and the return of the Lord is not a distant thought anymore. The Lord is giving us all these signs so that we can be ready for His return. Time is running out and in this time who will you fear. Will you fear God that can banish you to eternal hell or will you fear man? Will you fear to stand up and be scrutinised because you worship Jesus Christ? Will you fear to make the right choice because you fear what other will say? Will you fear to give your life to Jesus because other will laugh at you?

Make a stand, because our time is running out and the Lord will return soon. Make sure that you are one of His children when He returns, for you do not want to remain on this world after that.

So today I pray that the Lord will help us to be strong so that we will remain steadfast in our faith and that we will boldly proclaim His majesty over the world. I pray that we will fear no man and that we will never fear death. I pray that we will gladly give our lives for Jesus and walk the difficult path with joy in our hearts as we worship Him. I pray that we will give our hearts to Him and Him alone so that no evil will affect us. I pray that we will stand up for Him, always. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...