Wednesday 2 September 2015

Today Reminder – 02 September 2015 (Day 2 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
"For my people have done two evil things: They have abandoned me—the fountain of living water. And they have dug for themselves cracked cisterns that can hold no water at all!” (Jeremiah 2:13)

Dear Lord, you are our fountain of living water and in you we find life and life to its fullest. I pray that you guide us today in our work and in our relationships and that you will give us wisdom to make the right choices and do all that we can to praise you in all that we do.

I pray that you fil us once more with strength and guide us as we walk on our journey. I fear that the storms ahead might shake our boats but I ask that you calm our storms and quiet down the gashing winds to bring peace to our souls.

I pray that we never abandon you Lord but that we will always run to you and seek you. Pull us out of our cracked cisterns and bring us back to your fountain of life. 

I look up to the heavens and I seek your help and your guidance Lord. I need your input and your Word in my life. Fill me with your wisdom and let me find me again. Give me back my happiness and fill my emptiness with your joy and your Spirt. 

I am your servant, Lord, make me your soldier.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...