Tuesday 15 September 2015

Today Reminder – 15 September 2015 (Day 11 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today

Dear Lord, please walk beside me today and help me to understand and accept. Help me to become the person you want me to be and help me to live a life where you are always visible. Help me see other the way you see them and help me to accept their flaws as you accept mine. Help me to be free from my past and focus on rebuilding my future with you always present, in my heart and in my mind.

Help me seek your ways above the ways of man and help me to accept and follow your guidance all through my life. Help me be a friend for those in need and a stable hand for my children.

I pray for all my friends and family and all your followers that reads your blog today. I pray that your presence will fill their bodies and leave them in awe of your love. I pray that you fill each of them with peace and bless their day and all they do.

I pray that you free our minds from the world around us and align us with you so that this world will have no effect on us and that we will stand unwavering on your Word.

In Jesus name

Amen

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...