Saturday 19 September 2015

Today Reminder – 19 September 2015 (Day 15 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today

Dear Lord, how do we stand up again when we have fallen? How do we walk again when our feet are knocked out from under us? How do we pick a broken vessel up and restore the brokenness? How do we open and heal a broken heart? How do we wipe away the endless tears of heartache and sorrow?

How do we replace a negative mind with a positive heart and how do we go on when we can’t see the end anymore? How do we do it, Lord?

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going." 

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”

"I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.”  (John 14)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...