Friday 4 September 2015

Today Reminder – 04 September 2015 (Day 4 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today
Our enemy rushes down on us like storm clouds! His chariots are like whirlwinds. His horses are swifter than eagles. How terrible it will be, for we are doomed! (Jeremiah 4:13)

Dear Lord, I woke today and I felt a deep need for you. I look at the mountains that lie ahead of me and I know the only way for me to cross them of move them is with you. I am too small to succeed on my own and I so desperately need you in my life. Lord I am sorry for all the wrongs I have done and all the pain I have caused. I am sorry for doubting you and I am sorry for following my own way. Renew me today and reconcile me with your will and let me follow your path with your voice in my heart.

The enemy rushes down on me today like a storm as I am burdened with guilt and sorrow. He seeks to destroy me but I know that you will save me. For the first time in a long time my soul is peaceful. My heart is quiet and my pain seems acceptable. 

I felt doomed by the fate that awaits me but you have reminded me of your love for me and the wonder of your cross and feel free for the first time in a while. 

In your hands I place me and I ask that you show me the way so that I will do your will and not my own anymore. Oh Lord, I pray for each and every one that reads your blog today. I pray that you will hold them safely in your hands and that you will restore their faith and strengthen them against the enemy that storms us each day. I pray that you will be a shelter where we will feel safe and warm and a rock that we can stand on. I pray that you will bless each one of us so that we will live fearless and free.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...