Thursday 10 September 2015

Today Reminder – 10 September 2015 (Day 8 – Dear Lord)



A reminder for today

Dear Lord, I put myself in your hands today and fall to my knees as I look to you for strength and guidance. The weight of our burdens pushes us down and continues to break our motivation. I pray that you replace the fear and worries in me with life and power that originates from you. Let me feel your hands on me and let me hear your voice as I fight the enemy against all temptations. I pray for all my family and that you will keep them and protect them. I pray for recovery where there is sickness and pain and I pray for forgiveness where there is anger and hurt. I pray for all my friends, those close and those so far. I pray that you walk beside each one of them guiding their feet and leading them on their journeys. I pray that you keep them out of harm’s way and that you will hide them from the reach of the enemy. I pray for those in places where our religion is oppressed and where they must meet in secret. I pray that you will bless them and fill them with your Spirit so that they will fear no man. I pray for my friends all over the world reading your blog right now. I pray that you will lift their spirts and fill their hearts with your joy. I pray that you will show them the right path and help them in their choices and decisions. I pray that you will give them a pure heart and an unbeatable spirit. I pray that we all will glorify your name today so that the enemy will have no hold on us.

In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...