Wednesday 1 March 2017

Today Reminder – 1 March 2017



A reminder for today
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

It is the first day of March, a new month a new day and it is a beautiful day here in Pretoria. How are you, my friend? David wrote here in my most favourite scripture that even when we walk into darkness and we do not see how we will find our way out, we do not need to be afraid. We have nothing to worry about and we have no reason to doubt, because our God is close beside us. He is not behind us. He is close beside us. He will protect and comfort us and we will walk out of this darkness victorious. My friend, we worship a BIG God and I cannot hammer this fact more. God is greater than any challenge, any problem and He is greater than any foe. He is the creator of heaven and earth and He is the King of Kings. He spoke and the universe was formed. This is the God that we worship. This is the God that is close beside us. Therefore, we will stand and we will not give up. We will fight and we will never stop, because in Him we have unlimited and unbreakable power and strength. Now, take up your armour and look at that storm that is coming and say that our God can calm any storm so do your worst. We will not be afraid.

This month I am watching my favourite move “Passion of the Christ”. I love Jim Caviezel and Mel Gibson made one of the most awesome movies showing Jesus in His last days. I love it and I love to watch it, because it just drives my passion for Jesus and His gospel. So enjoy and let us carry this message with us wherever we go. While watching this you will love my book this month. The life and story of Des and Ross Sinclair. The amazing way God worked through them and what they did is just indescribable, but then again we worship a BIG God.

Walk with me today as we leave all fear behind and just enjoy God beside us, for we love Him with all our hearts.

Lord, I pray for all your people all over the world and I ask that you let them feel how you are close beside them so that they will face their challenges fearlessly and strong. Be with us as we wear your armour and fight the enemy out of our lands. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...