Friday 3 March 2017

Today Reminder – 3 March 2017



A reminder for today
May the Lord be with your spirit. And may his grace be with all of you. (2 Timothy 4:22)

How are you, my friend? What is your plans for the weekend? I plan not much for this weekend. Basically I plan to do as little as possible. Looking forward to a little rest. This week I am just exhausted and it feels like I could sleep for a week. It is amazing how the enemy will attack us in every way possible. From physical to mental attacks to get you to give up and step out of the race. Last night I said to my wife that I am so tired that I just want to quit. Luckily I do not have a spirit of fear, so I got up this morning and we had a tough workout. We are at the end of our release so I have to finalise a few things, but then we start again.

Today I want you to take a moment and just be grateful. God is so good for us and He does so much for us. Every breath we take is a gift from Him and every moment we live is out of His grace. So I am just grateful for my life, my friends, my family, my health, my job and off course for you. You are constantly in my thoughts and I pray that the Lord strengthens you every day for all that you face and deal with. You are awesome, dear friend and God loves you so much.

Enjoy your weekend. Rest well and cheat a little. I am going to eat pizza and chocolates tonight. I hope you share the moment. There is nothing like chocolate after a week like this one. Watch series with me. We are on Rizzoli and Isles this weekend and if you have not had the time yet, watch the Passion of the Christ.

Lord, I pray that you hold all these wonderful people in your hands and bless them with peach and rejuvenate their souls over this weekend so that we can face the enemy and stop him before he gets a hold. Help us to wear your armour courageously and fearless. Let your will be done and let your kingdom come. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...