Wednesday 29 March 2017

Today Reminder – 29 March 2017



A reminder for today
This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives. (Titus 1:1)

Last night we watched the movie “God’s not dead”. Therefore, I decided to update our movie of the month with this one. Little too early, sorry could not help myself. Now you will love this one. It is about a student that stands up for God against an atheist lecturer. It is very good and it will surely help you in your defence against the enemy. You see it is amazing to see to what extends the enemy will go to get us to turn away from God. He will use family, friends and even teachers to break us. All I can say is one very important thing and you should write this one in your heart. Jesus said: “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.”

Now today I want you to remember that we are slaves of God and apostles of Jesus Christ. We have been send to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth and how to live godly lives. We are the voice of God in a very troubled world. So many will believe anything and so many are trapped by the enemy in their anger that they have forgotten God. We need to show them through our faith that God is not dead and that He is very much alive. We need to carry His Word with us and bring Jesus to the hurt and to the lost. Everyone needs God and more now than ever before. Do not give up, my friend, keep fighting and keep trying. 

"If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it. Anyone who receives you receives me, and anyone who receives me receives the Father who sent me. If you receive a prophet as one who speaks for God, you will be given the same reward as a prophet. And if you receive righteous people because of their righteousness, you will be given a reward like theirs. And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.” (Matthew 10)

Lord, I pray for all your people and I ask that you will give us the strength to face all our challenges today and carry your Word to every person we meet. Let us stand firm in our faith and acknowledge you before the world. We gladly give up our lives for you and we worship you alone. Let us wear your armour and keep fighting. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...