Monday 6 March 2017

Today Reminder – 6 March 2017



A reminder for today
I am writing to Titus, my true son in the faith that we share. May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace. (Titus 1:4)

How are you, my friend? How was your weekend? I tried my best to be lazy, but in the end, I could not. Before I knew it, I was busy cutting the grass and bathing the dogs. I even washed my car and barbequed a little. So not too much resting, but I did take it easy. Our workout on Saturday was a little lighter but my cardio session was hard again. What I did do though is to watch the new Ben-Hur movie. I loved the original with Charlton Heston, but this one was just as good. The story line was slightly different from the previous version, but what I loved is how they focussed much on the theme of hate and forgiveness. We know how destructive hate can be and how forgiveness and love can free even the worst of hearts. This was nice to see and I loved the end. 

Today is Monday so our week is still in the kick of phase. So on the Ben-Hur note, remember that love endures and love overcomes. With love, we can break anger and hate, and free chained souls from the grip of the enemy. Therefore, let us show the love of Jesus with passionate hearts. Let us break the enemy with loving our neighbour and showing compassion when other will hate instead. The only way we can change this world is if we become the change we want. So show love and let it be your voice, because our God is a God of love. May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace as you take on today and carry the Word with you.

Lord, I pray that you will give us the strength and wisdom to show love and compassion even when we are at our lowest point. Let us touch the hearts of other with the love you give us. Be with us as we wear your armour and take on the enemy with love. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...