Wednesday 8 March 2017

Today Reminder – 8 March 2017



A reminder for today
For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people. (Titus 2:11)

It is amazing to see so many Christians all over the world worshipping God on Twitter and to be part of that is such a blessing. It feels like my family suddenly expanded and we are now global. Therefore, it is a massive privilege to share in God’s word with you as you read this blog. It is just mind-blowing to see how many people all over this world read this blog and the best part is that we are united in Jesus and in His amazing grace. God is working all over the world and I must say that I stand in awe to see how He is touching hearts and just blessing us with His love. 

This why I say today that the grace of God is revealed and we are bringing salvation to all people. It is never too late for anyone and we must not give up. It is an exciting time, because even though the enemy is hard at work to destroy us God is creating these amazing links so that we can pray for each other and be even stronger. 

So in a nutshell: The enemy has chance and no way that he could possibly defeat us. We are stronger, because we are linked and united all over the world creating a massive force that will withstand the worst the enemy can bring.

You are not alone. I am here with you, even when you are thousands of miles away from me. I am instantly linked to you through God in prayer. God hears our prayers and in our prayers we find strength. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers and God will never let you fall.  Keep your eyes fixed on Him and have faith, because at the right time, we will see His glory and we will join Him in eternity. 

I am excited to challenge you today in a simple way. Let His grace be visible through you and share His salvation. Try to spend more time in prayer with God as we pray for all the Christians all over this world so that we will be passionate and warm about God.

Lord, I pray that you will bless each one of your children all over the world and I pray that you will give us strength and wisdom so that we can share your gospel and save more lives. Touch the hearts of those that are still lost and let them see you through us. I pray for all my friends all over this world and I ask that you will protect and guide each one and hold them safely in your hands. I pray that will let us wear your armour and stand firm on your Word. Lead us away from temptation and let your kingdom come. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...