Wednesday 22 March 2017

Today Reminder – 22 March 2017


A reminder for today
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. (Psalm 5:11)

Oh yes we had a very lazy and relaxing holiday yesterday. I am rubbing it in – hee hee. How are you, my friend? It is Wednesday and my Mom made a comment this weekend on how quickly time flies by. It is just unbelievable, because here we are nearing the end of March already. Our season is turning and autumn is on the horizon. So, before you know it we will be smack bang in winter. I am not a fan of winter and I don’t like to get cold. So not my favourite season. But in all seasons there is beauty. It is amazing to watch the seasons change especially now when we are moving into autumn and all the leaves turn into that reddish/brownish colour. It is just so beautiful.

Today the Lord wants us to remember that we can take our refuge in Him. When we find our refuge in Him we will find our joy in Him. In Him we will have our protection and a loving God will increase our joy, because our joy will be based on God and not on material worldly things. God is eternal so our joy will be eternal. Anything else is temporary and will never give you true joy. 

So, my joy is in the Lord our God. He is my rock and my fortress and the reason I will not give up. I am whole, because He gives purpose to me and He fills me with eternal joy that nothing on this earth can ever replace.

Lord, you are our joy and our happiness. In your we find peace and strength. Fill us with you so that we will shine your glory to the world around us. Let us wear your armour today fearless and courageous. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...