Tuesday 7 March 2017

Today Reminder – 7 March 2017



A reminder for today
And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. (Titus 2:7)

How are you, my friend? I am so tired today and I can feel how the enemy is pounding on my soul. He will do anything to get me to fall and especially now, since his time is running out. So the enemy thinks that by exhausting me he can defeat me. Good luck, because I may be weaker but my God is stronger. I may be weary and tired, but my God is powerful and His strength is endless. I may be exhausted, but my strength does not come from me, it comes from God. 

Today I want to remind you that we are the example that other look at. We are Christians therefore, we must live the example the Lord gave us. We are His ambassadors and we should take this responsibility very serious. People will look at us and see Jesus and when we can display His heart to the lost we can change these dark hearts and show them the light that sets us free. 

Come with me today and let us show Jesus in all that we do and let us shine His light all over this world. United we can create a chain of light that will burn the enemy and send him running. We can touch dark hearts and fill them with light and life. There is only life in Jesus and we must never forget this. Let other see this life.

Lord, I pray that you will lift us up today and give us strength. I pray that you will free us from the enemy and lead us away from temptation. Fill us with your Spirit and break the enemy as we defeat him with love and light. Help us to wear your armour and defeat the enemy. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...