Friday 17 March 2017

Today Reminder – 17 March 2017


A reminder for today
For the LORD watches over the path of the godly, but the path of the wicked leads to destruction. (Psalm 1:6)

I am back at work today. My car now has a new alarm in and my window will be fixed tomorrow. Thanks to the amazing manager I work for I have a new laptop and I am almost completely up and running again. Oh the joys we have in entertaining the wicked and the pains of discomfort. It is amazing how the Lord once again takes something that the enemy intended for destruction and He is turning it into glory for His name. You see the enemy thought that I am going to be upset and angry at my loss, but instead I just looked at the Lord for wisdom and guidance. I asked Him for help and I followed His voice. I am going through the efforts of repairing the damage, but I am happy because they can take all we have, but they cannot take Jesus from is and by this I mean they can take this life, but we will see them on judgement day. Then the wicked will not join us in eternity and this is something so many does not see nor do they get it.

This life may be great when you are wicked and you have so much, but it is the life that awaits us, the real life, that they do not fear. So our task is far from over, we need to educate and tell these people that they are on a path where they will perish in eternity. Not a life I want nor would they want.
So too bad for you satan, I will not hate nor will I be angry. Instead I will pray and I will ask for awakening in these hearts so that they will see the error of their ways.

So today, take a moment and just pray for the lost, so that we will see a wave of change in a dark and hurt world.

Lord, I pray for the soul of those that robbed us and I ask that you will lead them to you so that they will see the errors of the way and turn from darkness and find you. Let us wear your armour and let us defeat the enemy. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...