Tuesday 28 March 2017

Today Reminder – 28 March 2017



A reminder for today
Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18)

This morning as we got into the car, my son said “What if our family had super powers” For a moment we were a little lost in the dream. Imagine that you do not need a car anymore you can fly to school. You are strong and indestructible so you never get sick. You can fly around, fight bad people, and help people. You can get a super hero outfit that you use to fight crime. My son loves the avengers and off course superman. So as I sit here I gave the super hero idea another thought and I realised that we are super heroes. We are constantly fighting evil and trying so save the world by telling them about our Lord and how He defeated death and saved all the people. We wear His armour as we go into battle each day and we show His love. The fun fact is that our super powers also comes from Jesus, who created everything, even superman. I always told my son that even Spiderman needs Jesus, because he is only one man, so he needs Jesus to help him otherwise he will never get to heaven. 

So my fellow super heroes, let’s fly into this day on the wings of our saviour and the strength of His Holy Spirit that flows through us and defeat evil. Yes, our Lord will deliver us from evil and bring us safely into our super hero home in His heavenly kingdom. Let us shout out: "All the glory to our God forever and ever".

Lord, I pray for all your warriors reading your blog today and I pray that you will strengthen them so that they will help other like super heroes for you. I pray that you will deliver us from evil and lead us away from temptations. Let us wear your armour as your name shines on us and let us bring glory to you. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...