Tuesday 14 March 2017

Today Reminder – 14 March 2017



A reminder for today
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard. Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,  and their words to all the world.  (Psalm 19:1-4)

I must admit that I do not understand atheists. How can you not see the proof that God exists. How can you question this and how can you not seek Jesus? It lets you think what Paul wrote: The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! (1 Corinthians 1). In simplicity, it is mere idolatry and self-idolising. I believe that everyone of us knows that there is a higher power. It is just impossible to ignore the facts. It is impossible that there is not an intelligent designer when we look at DNA, so it must let you think. What does keep people away from God is the fact that the moment we admit there is a God then we are under His laws and then we cannot continue with all the worldly desires and lust and fornication that we so enjoy. It is simply this, and the judgment is based on this fact: God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants. (John 3:19-21)

So today I am shouting out His existence in all that I do. Together with the heavens I will proclaim the glory of God and I will display His craftsmanship with skies. Day after day I will continue to speak and night after night I will make Him known. I will speak with words of truth and sounds of joy so that His message can go throughout the earth. So that everyone will know that He is God and He is alive. He is the only way and He is my saviour and I will glorify His name until I cannot lift my hands anymore and I will pray until my knees are bloody. I will not stop and I will never allow the enemy to get close to you. You are my friend and I will fight for you in the name of Jesus.

Lord, hear my prayers as I call on to you today to let us defeat the enemy and be free of this world. Let us not feed our own desires, but instead let us feed our need to be with you. You said that if we seek we will find, well we seek you Lord in every breath we take. Let us wear your armour and give us wisdom in Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...