Wednesday 15 March 2017

Today Reminder – 15 March 2017



A reminder for today
I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!  (Psalm 121:1-2)

Even in my darkest time, there is a promise that I will find the light that will rescue me. He is my prince of peace and my redeemer. In Him, I place my hope, all my fears, and all my worries. They may seem like mountains when I look at them, but then I know that my help does not come from me or my strength is not limited to me. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth and in Him, I find unlimited strength and hope. He is my rock and the only way I want to walk. 

For God has said, "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" (Hebrews 13)

Therefore, I will stand and shout out His name. I will have no fear and I will fight this battle with confidence, because He is my helper. I will not allow darkness to enter where I am, because I am filled with the light of Jesus Christ and nothing can dampen it.

Today all I ask is that you will remember that the Lord is your helper. He is the one that you must call and He is the one that you must trust. These mountains that overlooks you, they will move, because your faith is in the Lord and He calmed the storm, destroyed death and rescues us from sin. With Him those mountains will have no chance.

Lord, in you we find our strength and courage. Carry us through this day and lead us on your path so that we can move our mountains and display you through our faith. Let us wear your armour and resist the enemy. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...