Monday 20 March 2017

Today Reminder – 20 March 2017



A reminder for today
But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. (Psalm 3:3)

I am at home today. Nice, yes I know. Tomorrow is a public holiday here in South Africa so the schools are closed today. Thus I am at home with two little boys. It is amazing how the Lord looks after us. I have been tired so much lately and now I get this amazing blessing to have some more time to rest. Rest is a vital part in our battle against the enemy, because he loves it when we are tired and burdened. He dives in a tries his best to get us when we are weak. Luckily the Lord is a shield around us and He is our glory in victory, the one who keeps our heads high and our strength limitless. 

So today on this windy and coldish day, our challenge is simple. Take time to rest and restore. Let the Lord revitalise your spirit and renew your strength. We are still in the fight and we must not give up. Rest with me as we prepare for the next phase in our battles against the enemy. Let us take time in payer and rebuild each other so that our weary bodies will grow stronger. 

You are in my prayer, my friend. Be strong and courageous.

Lord, I pray for each person reading your words today and I ask that you will come and restore us and give us strength. I pray that you will fill our bodies with your energy so that we will shine brighter than ever before. I pray that you will be with us as we wear your armour and take on the next challenge. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...